List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] photo-editing
From:       Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-16 22:53:26

* Mike McMullin <mwmcmlln@mnsi.net> [12-16-06 17:46]:
>   The boss was tooling around with the digital camera looking at the
> .jpg's on the hard drive when she decided to open one in GwenView,
> after adjusting the gamma, brightness and contrast she wanted to save
> the result, and toss the original file.  It seems that gwenview can
> make those adjustments to the picture on the screen, but not write
> them out to a file.  Any ideas (not GIMP) for accomplishing this?

digikam
krita       in koffice-illustration-1.6.1-3.1
bibblepro   http://www.bibblelabs.com  (commercial)

I like bibblepro.  If you are interested, contact me off-list.  address
in header or pat plus web site address below.
HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
        OpenSUSE Linux             http://en.opensuse.org/