On Thursday 14 December 2006 21:23, Paul Ollion wrote: > Thank you for this information, I could find it, but the manual appears to > be in German and I am not able to read this language. I can manage with > French or English only. is there another solution to buy a 10.2 boxed set ? > They also have a version in English. Here is the direct link: http://www.edv-buchversand.de/suse/product.php?cnt=product&id=sus171&lng= Best regards, Stelian -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@opensuse.org For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@opensuse.org