On Friday 15 December 2006 08:29, Doug McGarrett wrote: > Well, it doesn't work that way. What I mean is, I guess what you > call the "message body" i.e., what appears on the monitor when you > access an email and try to read it, and what I mean has nothing > to do with "quoted text" but what I write when I create an email. "quoted text" is the text with "> " in front of it. ">" is usually used as quote character, sometimes people use different characters, e.g. "|" or "+". > It turns out that when I _reply_ to an email, as I am doing now, > the text is a nice readable size. Yes, a new window pops up, that's called the "Composer". "Composer" is also one of the entries in the "Apply to"-combobox. > Maybe that's what _you_ mean by "quoted text." > I guess I managed to modify KMail to do that much, but I can't > seem to get the _incoming mail text_ to a readable size. _incoming mail text_: when you click on a message header (or subject) in the "Message List", the text of that mail ("Message Body") is shown in the "Message Body"-pane. "Message List" and "Message Body" are also entries in the "Apply to"-combo box. > BTW, there does not seem to be any way to check or uncheck > "use smaller font for quoted text" in 9.3, and I would not want > it to do so anyway. Ok, maybe you have an older KMail. Mine is 1.9.5. > Text, whether quoted or unquoted all comes > out the same very small size. On a 19" monitor, it must be about > maybe 8 point or 9 point. What I'm writing in, now, since it is > _reply_, not new message, is probably about 14 point. Maybe 16 > point, I forget what I put in, but it doesn't help on receive, or > transmit new, those are still tiny, tiny. That's terrible. I too would not like that. I've sent you a personal mail to help you fix this. Cheers, Leen -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@opensuse.org For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@opensuse.org