On Thursday 07 December 2006 19:40, Michael Leuty wrote: > On 07/12/06, Jan Engelhardt wrote: > > Fix the mailing list. > > Yep. When I click on "Reply" in GMail, my reply is addressed to the > individual, not the list. > > -- > Michael Leuty > Nottingham, UK Well, pressing 'L' in KMail automatically posts to the list :-). In GMail, you can press Reply-All and manually remove the personal address. S. -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@opensuse.org For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@opensuse.org