List:       opensuse
Subject:    RE: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] SUSE Linux 10.1 "Remastered" available
From:       "Administrator" <admin () different-perspectives ! com>
Date:       2006-10-20 7:51:27

I have a minor complaint about this ...

Because you "replaced" the original DVD images, and I was part way through
downloading them using bittorrent, the downloaded files I had were then a
nice mix of the old and new, and I've been serving this mix back to people
who were also downloading the DVD images using torrent.  I've only just
noticed, and so deleted everything that had been downloaded.  How many other
people are in the same position?

Can I suggest that this policy should be reconsidered, or something done to
ensure the partial torrent downloads don't become corrupt?

--
D.S. Hodgson - different perspectives