List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-announce] SUSE Linux 10.1 "Remastered" available
From:       Andreas Jaeger <aj () suse ! de>
Date:       2006-10-13 14:01:38

Randall R Schulz <rschulz@sonic.net> writes:

> Andreas,
>
> On Friday 13 October 2006 02:33, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> I'm happy to announce the availability of SUSE Linux 10.1
>> "remastered". ...
>
> Good news, at least for those of us who've steered clear of 10.1 so far.
>
> Is there a SUSE.com or OpenSUSE.com page that describes details of this
> release? Searching the English OpenSUSE Wiki for "remastered" turned up
> only one, unrelated hit.
>

> If there's not yet any on-line resource describing this release, could
> you tell me which kernel it includes?

Read again my announcement:

  This release combines the 10.1 GM and all online updates that we
  have released for 10.1 so far.

So, it's the combination of packages from the update server with the
original media.  It includes the latest kernel from our update server
for 10.1 which is a 2.6.16 kernel,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, aj@suse.de, http://www.suse.de/~aj/
  SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany