List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Smart
From:       Andreas Hanke <andreas.hanke () gmx-topmail ! de>
Date:       2006-09-23 4:50:31

GunnarH schrieb:
> Yes, I have been following that tread, so what?, I still have that same
> error.

You should have followed other related threads as well, in particular
this one:

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2006-09/msg00712.html

The problem is that smart parses the broken XML file into a cache on
your local system and re-reads it from the broken cache even though the
error has been fixed long ago on the update server.

Delete the cache manually as described in the posting above, afterwards
it will work again.