List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Communication to the community and others
From:       jdd <jdd () dodin ! org>
Date:       2006-06-27 7:36:30

Christian Boltz wrote:

>>and Front page redesign was given an AI, but not to be found
>>on bugzilla
>

> Quoting http://lists.opensuse.org/archive/opensuse/2006-Mar/0023.html:
>     opensuse.org frontpage redesign
>      Action Item michl:
>      - discuss front page redesign on opensuse-wiki
>
> The discussion was done multiple times, so I'd say this AI is done. ;-)
> *SCNR*

well... I don't think you want to say that a discussion is
all what is worth the subject :-).

after all, AI means _Action_ Item.

So we need any kind of Action calendar.

May be the subject is important enough for Novell giving
some sort of artwork help?

We know that, when a version release is near, all the
efforts a to it, so we need to do this now...

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net