List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] june 13 meeting transcript
From:       jdd <jdd () dodin ! org>
Date:       2006-06-24 7:17:45

Keith Kastorff wrote:

> existing forums aren't a big part of that discussion. The process was
> never defined, the key decision maker is still not yet identified

the process was a least partly defined, as a technical
survey was decided and on the way. I don't see any benefit
for the discussion before we know is a forum is possible
technically (and may be legally?).

Once we could have this answer, a step will be done.

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net