List:       opensuse
Subject:    Useless mails, this is not IRC (was: info for suse slick)
From:       Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser () skynet ! be>
Date:       2006-05-31 11:35:09

jdd wrote:
>> Which is quite amusing as I just saw the magazine Linux Format in a
>> newsagent here, and on disc on the the front cover in big green
>> letters  "openSUSE SLICK".
>
> I hope this is a working version :-)

I hope you're going to stop causing useless traffic and double-size
threads on the list by sending mails like that.

If you want to chat, use IRC, not mailing-lists *please*, it's causing
interesting threads to drown into off-topic chit-chat again and again.

If you're in such a bad need of communication, use IRC or Jabber.

Thank you

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser     http://linux01.gwdg.de/~pbleser/