List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] suspend to disk working nice now - replace boot process?
From:       houghi <houghi () houghi ! org>
Date:       2006-05-30 13:31:55

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 02:49:34PM +0200, Johannes Nohl wrote:
> Dear list,

<snip>
Do not take this as a flame. It is intend to get you the best support
for now and in the future.

openSUSE is the comunity and SUSE is the distribution. This means that
this openSUSE mailinglist is about the community. The mailinglist for
technical help is on *suse-linux-e*
Just subscribe via this email address: suse-linux-e-subscribe@suse.com,
post your original email again there, and you will get a straight answer.

>From http://en.opensuse.org/Communicate#SUSE_Linux_Mailing_Lists :
#  opensuse for general discussion about the openSUSE (development) project.
# For general questions related to released SUSE Linux versions
# (eg. 9.3, 10.0) please use suse-linux-e

Please take a look at http://en.opensuse.org/Communicate to see wich list is exactly for what purpose.

Again, this is not a flame. This is intended to bring you to the correct
place so you will get better help _and_ to keep this list free from
unwanted treads.

Thanks and I hope you will soon find a solution.
--
houghi		http://houghi.org 	http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/