List:       opensuse
Subject:    OpenOffice 2.0 and Gnome Menus
From:       Birgit Kellner <birgit.kellner () univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       2005-11-30 15:38:44

Hi,

the OO 2.0 beta version delivered with SuSE 9.3 had proper Gnome file
selector dialogues, but was otherwise buggy.
I then installed the official OO 2.0 release from the source code as
soon as it was available - gone were the nice Gtk dialogues, and I was
left with the (much more impractical) original dialogues.

Now I updated the whole system to OpenSuSe 10.0; again, no gnome
dialogues, even though the gnome-plugins for OO are installed.

Any clues how I can get the Gtk dialogues back?

Thanks,

Birgit Kellner