List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Unable to install 10.0 beta 3 on laptop - SOLVED (INVALID)
From:       Hugo Costelha <hfcc () mega ! ist ! utl ! pt>
Date:       2005-08-25 12:36:39

Well, actually it was a bug in SuSE 9.3 (with supplementary KDE).

I downloaded the boot iso of 10.0 beta 3, then I clicked on it in konqueror,
it opened k3b to burn the image and I burned it. However, the image that was
burned was not the image I clicked in, it was the last burned image!!!!

I had to change the desired image within k3b. Clicking within konqueror didn't
open k3b with the selected image, but with the last one used!!

Sorry to have wasted time and space.

I'm now starting the installationm with the right boot image.

Hugo Costelha