List:       openssl-users
Subject:    Re: Cert passphrase
From:       Richard West <Richard.West () DivaTV ! com>
Date:       2000-07-31 14:41:37

I did look that over, but kept coming up with the same results. :(

Fortunately, the oldest backup I had contained the correct configuration
file, and I found that I had been using the option "encrypt_key=no"...

Thanks for the assistance!

-Rich

--
Richard West                            mailto:richard.west@divatv.com