List:       openssl-users
Subject:    Return Message
From:       "uk_orapost" <uk_orapost () uk ! oracle ! com>
Date:       1999-10-25 5:28:40

Node returning message: UKDCN2
The included message could not be sent to the following recipients:
%25062347681607230862260
[Attachment #3 (message/rfc822)]

The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail names.  \
Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name:  tphan

[Attachment #6 (message/rfc822)]

The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail names.  \
Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name:  tphan

[Attachment #9 (message/rfc822)]

The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail names.  \
Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name:  tphan

[Attachment #12 (message/rfc822)]