List:       openssl-users
Subject:    Re: Information on Build.info
From:       Richard Levitte <levitte () openssl ! org>
Date:       2019-06-19 20:28:55

A very simple answer would be to have 'no-shared' as a configuration option.
That does mean that no shared libraries will be built, and that might not be \
satisfactory.

Any, for the question "what would happen?" is that any program or module that get \
this change will be linked with the static library instead of the shared one, \
unconditionally.

Cheers
Richard

"J. J. Farrell" <jeremy.farrell@oracle.com> skrev: (19 juni 2019 20:11:53 CEST)

--
Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.