List:       openssl-users
Subject:    Re: [openssl-users] OpenSSL Version Definitions Issue on ARM
From:       Matt Caswell <matt () openssl ! org>
Date:       2018-02-21 9:38:59

On 21/02/18 01:19, Andrei Danaila wrote:

All OpenSSL versions before 1.1.0 provide no symbol version information.
However Debian distribute a patched version of OpenSSL that adds this -
so this is why you will see a difference between your system supplied
OpenSSL and the downloaded OpenSSL in this respect.

From OpenSSL 1.1.0 onwards we do provide symbol versions on platforms
where we support that capability (e.g. Linux).

Matt