List:       openssl-users
Subject:    Re: no OPENSSL_Applink
From:       lists <lists () rustichelli ! net>
Date:       2014-06-26 15:24:26

Hi,
I understand that by no way this is a solution, but I got so frustrated
in the past by the _fp issue that I wrote a function that tranfers the
file content to RAM (without OpenSSL functions) and then from RAM to a
memory BIO, so it's easily to manage.
The side advantage is that the code is more portable when you need to
compile it on a different Win platform / with a different compiler
without dealing with the Applink issue again...
I've practically purged my OpenSSL code from _fp functions usage under
Windows.