List:       openssl-users
Subject:    RE: linking error
From:       Jeremy Farrell <jeremy.farrell () oracle ! com>
Date:       2012-11-22 21:02:14

At a guess, you're not linking against libcrypto.a. If you are linking against \
libcrypto.a, then some versions of some linkers on some OSes are fussy about the \
order of libraries in the link command, and you'd need to make sure that libcrypto.a \
is listed after libssl.a.

If neither of those do it, then provide some basic information - what OS are you \
building on, what compiler and linker are you using, and what exactly is the linker \
command line you are running? \