List:       openssl-users
Subject:    Re: CMS with PBE (Was Re: Decrypting a password encrypted
From:       Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-27 14:18:25

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 7:59 PM, Dr. Stephen Henson <steve@openssl.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 23, 2009, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>
>> Steve,

>> > Here is one:
>> >
>> > $ wget http://idisk.mac.com/dclunie-Public/securedicomfileset.tar.bz2
>> > $ openssl asn1parse -in DICOMDIR -inform DER
>> >
>> > It was generated using Bouncy Castle
>>
>> I forgot to mention, if you need help from me, do not hesitate !
>>

> I've added experimental support to HEAD. This seems to decrypt the example OK
> and can decrypt its own output. It adds a new option -pwri_password to the
> cms utility (will need something better at some point).

EXCELLENT ! This works on my machine:

  tar xvfz openssl-SNAP-20091127.tar.gz
  cd openssl-SNAP-20091127/
  ./config --prefix=$HOME/local --openssldir=$HOME/local/openssl
  make
  make install
  /home/mathieu/local/bin/openssl cms  -decrypt -in DICOMDIR
-pwri_password password -inform DER > out.dcm

Thanks so much :)
--
Mathieu