List:       openssl-users
Subject:    Re: revoking expired certificates
From:       Mark Foster <mark () foster ! cc>
Date:       2004-01-28 17:04:17

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 02:28:47AM -0800, Kathiravan Velusamy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The process of renewing a self-signed certificate once it has expired is as \
> follows:
[snip]
> $patch renew-server-cert.sh < user-patch

That should be $patch renew-user-cert.sh < user-patch

Sorry for that typo. Incidentally, I am also working on a better incarnation
of what comprised ssl.ca-0.1 (which is showing some age) that will be menu-driven, \
more flexible and do certificate revocation and CRL generation. It will also be \
                open-source.
--
Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
Mark Foster <mark@foster.cc>  http://mark.foster.cc/