List:       openssl-dev
Subject:    Plee for merge Mingw support (rt#1552)
From:       "Alon Bar-Lev" <alon.barlev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-12 16:59:27

Hello,

I just finished to modify OpenSC build system to allow building using
cross compile environment, including for Windows using mingw.

I use current OpenSSL's trunk, as it is the first version that support
cross compile environment.

The problem is that trunk lacks required support for Windows.

In the past I wrote a patch to enable this (rt#1415), then Roumen
Petrov wrote superior patch at (rt#1552).

As far as I can see this patch touches only mingw issues, so any
regression that might result from this effect only this environment.

Can you please consider merging this into trunk so we know that all is
included into next version of OpenSSL, and stop chasing trunk?

Thank you,
Alon Bar-Lev.