List:       openssl-dev
Subject:    license question
From:       iliverez <iliverez () inaccessnetworks ! com>
Date:       2005-02-18 9:10:14

i 'm about to release a pseudo DES encryption device driver and the
corresponding openssl engine, for educational purpose. To build the emulator,
I used code from the openssl library. What should the license scheme be? For
example, can the driver and the engine be GPL, apart from the code taken from
openssl, which will hold its original license? I hope to be able to send the
code on Sunday or Monday.