List:       openssl-dev
Subject:    New port to the AS/400 (iSeries)
From:       "Shaw Graham George" <gshaw () axway ! com>
Date:       2004-09-27 16:59:54

Hi,

I've made a new port of OpenSSL version 0.9.7d for the AS/400 (iSeries).

It is based on a previous port (version 0.9.7b?) by Brian Morris (brian@stampede.com, \
ticket #701), and also includes the new EBCDIC patches by Richard Koenning \
(Richard.Koenning@fujitsu-siemans.com, ticket #843).

But it also adds a few more changes that (IMHO) improve the port and build \
environment, and extend the port to include  service programs (AS/400 version of \
shared libraries).  I've also included an extensive README that should prove useful \
for OpenSSL users in explaining the port, and some of the AS/400-specific issues.

How do you want it?  As a tgz of the diff and relevant files?  And sent to who?

Cheers,

G.

---------------------------
George Shaw
Senior Software Engineer
Axway
a Sopra Group company
Tel: +44 (0) 7802 452186
Fax: +44 (0) 1454 299684
email: gshaw@axway.com
www.axway.com

Ce message est exclusivement destiné aux personnes dont le nom figure ci-dessus. Il \
peut contenir des informations confidentielles dont la divulgation est à ce titre \
rigoureusement interdite. Dans l'hypothèse où vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, \
merci de le renvoyer à l'adresse e-mail ci-dessus et de détruire toute copie.

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole use of \
the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. \
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all \
copies.