List:       openssl-dev
Subject:    SSL Handshake
From:       "BELLIAPPA, ASHITH MUDDIANA (STSD)" <ashith-muddiana.belliappa () hp ! com>
Date:       2004-09-21 13:44:41

Hi,

 I am having a the following scenarios.

First:
	I need to establish an SSL Connection with the option Client
Authentication = FALSE. After establishing the  connection I need to
renegotiate the SSL Handshake with the option Client Authentication =
TRUE. The first connection  established should be not be broken to do
the renegotiation.

Second:
	I have a situation in which I need to do the SSL handshake with
Client Auth = False. After establishing the  connection, later I need to
request for the Client certificate and verify the certificate.

Can anyone help me regarding this.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Ashith