List:       openssl-dev
Subject:    Re: [CVS] OpenSSL: openssl/ Configure TABLE
From:       Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker <levitte () stacken ! kth ! se>
Date:       2004-07-23 22:51:38

In message <41017923.70701@fy.chalmers.se> on Fri, 23 Jul 2004 22:46:27 +0200, Andy Polyakov <appro@fy.chalmers.se> said:

appro> > appro>   Log:
appro> > appro>     Win64 placeholder targets. This is merely naming suggestion. As we know
appro> > appro>     Win64 comes in two flavors, IA-64/Itanium and AMD64/Opteron. The
appro> > appro>     suggestion is to refer to former as WIN64I and latter - WIN64A
appro> >
appro> > Uhmm, wanna tell us why you removed VC-NT?
appro>
appro> I'd rather not:-) I was pondering over regrouping the lines for
appro> aesthetic purposes and VC-NT was taken away by mistake. Sorry! Putting
appro> it back... A.

That's good enough for me :-)

-----

Richard Levitte   \ Tunnlandsvägen 52 \ LeViMS@stacken.kth.se