List:       openssl-dev
Subject:    ZLIB compression
From:       "p b" <phbgt () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2003-02-26 12:58:07

Hi,

I use openssl 0.9.7a, windows XP, Visual 7 C++;

I had mad a client server connection with RSA, DH for key negotiation, and
TLS with AES-256 cipher.

I try to compress data (openssl copile whit ZLIB oprion):
When I use RLE compression, the data are correctly transmitted, but when I
use ZLIB compression, the server send the message : "error:1408F455:SSL
routine:SSL3_GET_RECORD:decryption failed or bad record mac"

What can be wrong ?

Thanks