List:       openssl-dev
Subject:    [PLEASE HELP..URGENT!!!!] OPENSSL on Compaq Tru64 or any 64-bit machine.
From:       J <jaiok () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-11-29 6:05:46

Hi,

Is there any variable that is supposed to be set for compiling on a 64 bit machine like
Compaq's Tru64?? I have used the openssl library for all the machines and it works except
for Tru64.  I defined 'SIXTY_FOUR_BIT' in the bn.h file and that made the session key
encryption with a public key work fine.  But, I still had problems using the EVP_Decrypt
functions!!

Please help me with this.  Is there something that I have to define somewhere else for
the other algorithms to work? as I had done for bn.h??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx,
 Jay..

=====