List:       openssh-unix-dev
Subject:    Re: Test coverage results available online
From:       Harri Porten <porten () froglogic ! com>
Date:       2015-05-05 17:37:01

On Mon, 4 May 2015, =C1ngel Gonz=E1lez wrote:

> The pages for openssh and libressl coverage are missing (fail with 404).

Thanks for the hint, =C1ngel. There were problems with the build and test =

run for these projects in our infrastructure yesterday. Sorry. We'll =

switch to keeping old results around if current builds fail.

  http://www.opencoverage.net/openssh
  http://www.opencoverage.net/libressl

If of interest, we can add a "diff" against the last public release btw. =

This would show whether added or changed code has any test coverage.

Harri.