List:       openssh-unix-dev
Subject:    Question about documentation for ConnectTimeout
From:       "Garrett Cooper" <yanegomi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-07 1:25:08

Hello OpenSSH folks,
    This was a really minor knit, but I noted while I was developing a
pexpect module for ssh that setting ConnectTimeout to 0 in the options
to ssh sets the login timeout to infinite time.
    I was wondering whether or not this was a documentation bug and/or
potential clarification that could to be made, or if this was a
software bug that needs to be fixed. I don't see much point behind
infinite connect time, but then again, I'm just one end-user in a sea
of many users.
Thanks!
-Garrett