List:       openssh-unix-dev
Subject:    Bodacion Webinar -- Securely Collapsing the DMZ
From:       Bodacion Technologies <webinar () bodacion ! com>
Date:       2003-08-21 18:43:31

We know that budgets are tight and pressure to provide a secure and reliable \
environment is greater than ever.

But surrendering is not an option.

That is precisely why Bodacion Technologies created HYDRA. HYDRA helps you collapse \
your DMZ securely, and is compatible with any Web architecture. HYDRA also stops the \
OWASP Top 10 and SANS Top 20 vulnerabilities.

On August 28th at 10 am and 12:30 pm (CST), we invite you to learn how HYDRA enhances \
the security of your presentation layer with little or no changes to your existing \
architecture or applications, and reduces your administration costs to near zero.

To join us, simply choose from the following: Complete the registration form at \
www.bodacion.com/webinar.html, OR, send your reply via e-mail to \
webinar@bodacion.com, OR call Jenny at 847-842-9008.

About HYDRA
A Web services appliance, the HYDRA leverages a unique embedded architecture to \
ensure a highly secure and reliable environment. And, as important, the HYDRA \
supports key technologies such as Java, XML and SOAP in order to facilitate effective \
application integration. With the addition of Medusa, a built-in application \
firewall, HYDRA will also be able to protect against application vulnerabilities.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!

Have a great day.

Sincerely,
Jenny Franzese