List:       opensolaris-xwin-discuss
Subject:    Re: [xwin-discuss] enable dtlogin for XDMCP?
From:       Alan Coopersmith <Alan.Coopersmith () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2008-12-15 17:07:41

Kyle McDonald wrote:
> Why wasn't it just disabled in the default Xaccess file, with comments
> on why (not)/how to reenable it? That seems to be the place people
> familiar with DtLogin would look first.

You'd have to ask the Secure by Default team, but I would bet it's because
it was much easier & safer to change an SMF property in the Secure by Default
enable/disable code in the installer & the netservices script than to try
to parse/edit an Xaccess file.

--
	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith@sun.com