List:       opensolaris-xwin-discuss
Subject:    Re: [xwin-discuss] X responsible for breaking certain fonts between
From:       Alan Coopersmith <Alan.Coopersmith () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2008-06-16 16:25:03

Mario Goebbels wrote:
> Bumping this.

Which is of course, useless for most of us who read the mailing list side,
not the forum, and now have no idea the context of your message.

> Turns out I had to uncomment the font paths containing those UNIX font files \
> (.pcf.gz) which apparently where causing a name collision I guess. Now the font \
> works fine. But it broke some other applications.

Uncomment what font paths in what file containing what pcf fonts?

Even after going back to the archives to read the previous messages,
I can't figure out what that refers to and can only see that you're
compiling your own freetype, in which case, I'm not sure what you
expect us to tell you other than your version isn't working for you.

--
	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith@sun.com