List:       opensolaris-xwin-discuss
Subject:    [xwin-discuss] Re:  Re:  Re:  Re:  SXCR build 53 on an Ultra 10
From:       Martin Bochnig <mb1x () gmx ! com>
Date:       2007-01-06 12:46:46

> > Only two homework-uglies for tomorrow and Thursday
> and then will I have
> > free until January 2nd.
>
> Unfortunately, that pretty much lines up with when
> most of us will be
> unavailable.   Sun's US offices are closed for the
> holidays from Dec. 23 -
> Jan. 1, and many employees take vacation a few extra
> days before or
> after.

Happy New 2007!

Back working on Xorg6.9.0 again (SUNWqemu deferred due to bad quality of current qemu \
cvs). You will be surprised, how little change is necessary to make Xorg6.9.0 work \
on/for sparc_Solaris, hopefully not disappointed  (mostly just a matter of proper \
configuration).

Before I publish anything: I'm still trying to get it working on the SPARCLE500SX \
Laptop (not even works on sparc_Linux, as far as I know). Plus getting the sunffb \
driver (which already works in XFree86 4.6.0) working in Xorg. Ati frame buffers \
sitting in sf280r or U60 or U30 are yet another problem, deferred.

I invest at least 1 hour per day (homework due next Wednesday and Thursday ...)

p.s. I can probably not come to the Xorg DevConf

-Martin Bochnig-
                bochnig@pool.math.tu-berlin.de