List:       opensolaris-xen-discuss
Subject:    Re: [xen-discuss] VNC authentication failures to windows HVM
From:       Blake Irvin <irvin () vivisimo ! com>
Date:       2008-03-17 21:12:53

That worked like a charm.  Enclosing the command in single quotes is a
much superior method.  Can we put an updated doc on doing a Windows xVM
up on the main xVM community page on OpenSolaris.org?  I'm sure I'm not
the only one that wants to virtualize XP :)

many thanks,
Blake

BLAKE IRVIN
Systems Administrator