List:       opensolaris-website-discuss
Subject:    Re: [website-discuss] Fwd: Your message to advocacy-discuss awaits
From:       Elaine Ashton <elaine.ashton () oracle ! com>
Date:       2010-06-06 14:49:21

On Jun 6, 2010, at 10:32 AM, ольга крыжановская wrote:

> I need some one who can approve the mail, please. It is stuck in both
> on-dicuss and advocacy-discuss.

Olga, I probably don't need to point out that it's Sunday and the owner/moderators of \
both those lists are on the payroll and, quite possibly, are out enjoying something \
called a weekend. I just happen to be here because I always have something to do and, \
in fact, just cleared the moderation queue only about an hour ago while waiting for \
something else to finish.

The messages don't look so terribly urgent, but I'll approve them. In the future, \
though, similar moderation requests should go to listname-owner@opensolaris.org and, \
on the weekend, you should probably expect to have your messages wait until Monday \
morning, Pacific Time, until they're approved.

e.