List:       opensolaris-website-discuss
Subject:    Re: [website-discuss] The answer?
From:       Sean Sprague <sks () cvok ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-06-20 0:35:40

Stephen,

> * Sean Sprague <sks@cvok.co.uk> [2008-06-20 00:12]:
>
>> I just followed
>> http://forums.opensolaris.com/thread.jspa?threadID=412&tstart=0
>>
>> And was confused to see: "This question is not answered. Helpful
>> answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1."
>>
>> Does that mean that the correct answer does not answer the question?
>> My grasp of existentialist concepts is not what it used to be (and it
>> was zero then...).
>>

>   I'm unavailable to come up with a clever reply, so I'll just note that
>   the asker of the question evaluates the responses against these
>   classifications.  That is, the terms "helpful answer" and "correct
>   answer" can be substituted with "basic award point" and "SUPER AWARD
>   point".  Whether or not a helpful or correct answer is either is not
>   guaranteed by the application...

No clever reply? Shame.....

Thanks for that; anyways. No "SUPER AWARD points" for me, then... As
always :-(

I am certain that there should be a flipside; in that the responders to
the question should be able to rate it as "dumb", "pretty dumb",
"reasonable"; and up to "truly thought-provoking". No points for me
again :-(

Thanks and regards... Sean.