List:       opensolaris-website-discuss
Subject:    Re: [website-discuss] missing posts
From:       Lyle Merdan <lyle.merdan () qlogic ! com>
Date:       2007-11-13 13:58:06

That post is there now but recently I RX'd this notification and the post did not \
show up:

You are watching the forum "discuss", which was updated Nov 13, 2007 1:47:41 PM by \
James C. McPherson.

To view the forum, visit:
http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/forum.jspa?forumID=94.

To view the thread, visit:
http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?forumID=94&threadID=44570

I've tried different web browsers and VPN'd into home to check there to ensure my one \
computer or work network caching proxy is not the issue.