List:       opensolaris-website-discuss
Subject:    [website-discuss] Draft poll.opensolaris.org instructions
From:       Stephen Hahn <sch () eng ! sun ! com>
Date:       2007-02-27 19:58:56

Some of the opensolaris.org machines are being physically moved (more
   power!), so my voting zone isn't quite built yet.  In the meanwhile,
   please review the following draft help/instructions for using
   poll.opensolaris.org.

   http://opensolaris.org/os/project/website/poll_instructions/

   For reference, I've attached screenshots of what the
   poll.opensolaris.org website looks like (i.e., the "polls" and
   "grants" tabs mentioned in the help).

   - Stephen

--
Stephen Hahn, PhD  Solaris Kernel Development, Sun Microsystems
stephen.hahn@sun.com  http://blogs.sun.com/sch/

["polls.png" (image/png)]
["grants.png" (image/png)]