List:       opensolaris-website-discuss
Subject:    Re: [website-discuss] speaker captions not line wrapping
From:       Derek Cicero <derek.cicero () sun ! com>
Date:       2006-10-19 22:30:19

Mike Kupfer wrote:

> I'm glad to see something new on the o.o main page. But there's a
> problem, at least when I view the page with Konqueror. The photo
> captions are not wrapping correctly. For example, with the browser
> maximized, the caption for Nicolas Droux is only two lines. The first
> line is only visible up to "new high-performance de". The second line
> starts with "Computer Science".

Well, I am not exactly sure who put that on the home page, but it's not
supposed to be there at all and I have removed it.

I will address the issued you brought up with the pages owner when it
gets posted to it's proper place.

The desire to have some new home page content has been duly noted,
however. ;)

> mike

Derek Cicero
Program Manager