List:       opensolaris-website-discuss
Subject:    Re: [website-discuss] Thanks
From:       Stephen Hahn <sch () eng ! sun ! com>
Date:       2006-08-18 18:27:51

* Rainer Heilke <rheilke@dragonhearth.com> [2006-08-18 08:34]:
> I just wanted to say a quick thanks to those people working on the
> mailman issues. The notifications of updated discussions, threads,
> etc. seem to be coming through in a much more timely manner these
> days. Not sure what you did, but I wanted to let you know I'm
> grateful. :-)  Another bug squashed.

  We've been consolidating scattered systems into a single datacenter
  and eventually onto a single OS release; glad to know it's helping.
  Software fixes in this area are still to come.

  - Stephen

--
Stephen Hahn, PhD  Solaris Kernel Development, Sun Microsystems
stephen.hahn@sun.com  http://blogs.sun.com/sch/