List:       opensolaris-tools-discuss
Subject:    [tools-discuss] Heads-up: New Bugster Note Type
From:       Valerie Bubb Fenwick <Valerie.Fenwick () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2008-10-28 0:31:53

Hi everyone -

Please be aware that as of 23 October 2008 with the
release of Bugster version 2.9.0.04, Bugster/BT2
now contains a new Public Comments note type.

Effective immediately, external email notifications for
everything in the Bugster product "solaris" will include
these notes in their entirety.

The Tonic team is aware of this and is examining
how to leverage this for bugs.opensolaris.org.

As always, nothing from security vulnerabilities is sent
out externally.

Internal folks, please put ALL non-confidential comments
in this field, so it can be best shared with our external
developers.

If you have any questions, please contact me & Scott
Rotondo, as we are the representatives for Solaris to
the BT2 team.  We are aware that this is not a solution
to the defect management problems, but would like to
make as much information available at this time until
a complete solution is ready.

Valerie
--
Valerie Fenwick, http://blogs.sun.com/bubbva
Solaris Security Technologies,  Developer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.