List:       opensolaris-tools-discuss
Subject:    [tools-discuss] code review: changes to support OpenSolaris
From:       Mike Kupfer <mike.kupfer () sun ! com>
Date:       2007-02-27 20:01:57

Hi, my wad for

  6467531 nightly(1) needs option to generate OpenSolaris delivery
  6455242 nightly should be able to preserve all proto areas from a
	  single build.

is more or less done.  I've still got a bunch of testing to do, but I've
been testing as I went along, so I don't expect much to change prior to
putback.

There are a lot of new files.  Most of them contain license text that
was copied from existing source code or license files.  So what I'm most
interested in is review of makefiles and scripts, plus review of the few
existing license files that I edited.

Webrev is at http://cr.grommit.com/~kupfer/6467531/.

Thanks for any feedback,

mike