List:       opensolaris-testing-discuss
Subject:    [testing-discuss] NICDRV cfgadm
From:       raghu <raghu.vatsavayi () qlogic ! com>
Date:       2010-12-03 11:38:17

Hello,

Was testing our driver with NICDRV. It passed all of the tests, but it was \
complaining about functional/test11 NIC driver dynamic reconfiguration support. \
Basically it failed at  "ERROR: cfgadm -y -c connect pcie5 failed". So any one please \
clarify whether cfgadm needs any special support in ethernet driver. If so please \
mail me pointers to doc and sample so that I can finish of with this last issue in \
NICDRV.

ThanX
Raghu.