List:       opensolaris-testing-discuss
Subject:    [testing-discuss] OpenSolaris Test Development Project Established
From:       Jim Walker <James.Walker () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2008-02-13 3:59:19

The Test Development Project page on opensolaris.org has been established at:
http://opensolaris.org/os/project/test-dev/

In the next few weeks we will be adding more content, including:

- Solaris Test Collection source and package repository
- Open HA Cluster Test source and package repository
- Test Framework and Test Tools information pages

And, that's just the beginning...

To get involved with the OpenSolaris test development discussion,
you can subscribe to the test-dev discussion list at:
http://opensolaris.org/os/project/test-dev/discussions/

We look forward to having more contributors to the project.

Cheers,

Initial Test Development Project Team

Joel Buckley
Thelan Nguyen