List:       opensolaris-sysadmin-discuss
Subject:    Re: [sysadmin-discuss] [sparks-discuss] openldap problems ldapclient
From:       Doug Leavitt <Doug.Leavitt () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2007-09-20 15:47:41

It sounds like there are multiple errors in the LDIF backup file that you
are trying to re-load.  I recommend reviewing the entire LDIF file for
correctness, and correcting the input data, before reloading.

It sounds to me like the previous revision of your LDAP server
had schema checking disabled, and there were inconsistencies in the
data in the old server.

The newer revision of the directory server sounds like it now has schema
checking enabled by default and it's rejecting the bad entries from the old
server.

Doug.