List:       opensolaris-sysadmin-discuss
Subject:    [sysadmin-discuss] Streams usage
From:       "Brown, Rodrick R" <rodrick.r.brown () bofasecurities ! com>
Date:       2007-03-05 19:05:47

What's the most accurate way to get streams information on Solaris 8?
I'm running into an issue where the bootle neck might be streams related
but I want to provide supporting information. I've looked at netstat -m
but is that really accurate? Is there anything that can be gathered
programmically in real time?

Also is there a system tunable to increase the number of streams
operations thanks.

 ___
{o,o} Rodrick R. Brown
|)__)	UNIX Platform Operations (SME)
-"-"-	Banc of America Securities LLC.
ORLY? Global Trading Infrastructure (GCIB)
100 West 33rd ST. 3rd Flr.
New York, NY 10001
Mail Code: NY1-509-03-18
Office: 646 733 4473