List:       opensolaris-sysadmin-discuss
Subject:    [sysadmin-discuss] Call for Papers at LISA 06
From:       rick.ramsey () sun ! com (Rick Ramsey)
Date:       2006-04-24 16:32:32

Hope this content is OK to post.  The folks at LISA (Large Installation System \
Administration) are looking for papers about "really interesting projects" for system \
administration. Amy Rich, program committe member, thought some of what you guys are \
doing on OpenSolaris would be cool to present.   For more info:

    http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa06/cfp/papers.html

I'm not affiliated with usenix.  I heard through BigAdmin.  Apologies if you don't \
want to hear about this type of content.

Rick