List:       opensolaris-sysadmin-discuss
Subject:    [sysadmin-discuss] solaris as a print server
From:       asyropoulos () gmail ! com (Apostolos Syropoulos)
Date:       2006-04-12 12:33:17

Hello everybody,

    I have an inkjet printer which is attached to a Solaris box. Moreover, there is a \
number of Windows XP boxes and all machines form a network that includes the Solaris \
box. All machines (i.e., Windows XP boxes and the Solaris box) get their dynamic IP \
via DHCP (the DHCP server is a CISCO router).  My questions is how can I configure \
the Solaris box to allow the Windows XP boxes print documents using the inkjet \
printer? In other words, how can I make the inkjet printer behave as a network \
printer?

Regards,

Apostolos Syropoulos