List:       opensolaris-storage-discuss
Subject:    [storage-discuss] lun not shows the right size on the initiator.
From:       glkshankar <glkshankar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-23 0:57:07

Hi ALL,

Today I have installed opensolaris on a white box and i am trying to configure that \
as a storage array using FC HBA cards below are the specs:

Emulex 10000DC, two cards one on the open solaris box and the other on the initiator \
node. I have first changed the card mode to target mode from the \
/kernel/drv/emlxs.conf target mode changed to 1. and made a 10GB file and then \
created the host group and target group and mapped the lun to them.

Now when i scan the esx host i see a 0.Bytes lun and nothing else. can some one help \
me on how to fix this.

--Shankar